Infants & Early Childhood
We Offer Specialized Care for All Ages!
At PM Pediatrics, we understand the importance of specilized care during the early stages of child development. That is why our services and counseling for new mothers embraces the many aspects of infant and early childhood care including breastfeeding, sleep training, circumcision care, umbilical cord care, nutrition, and more! Our pediatric specialists give families the knowledge, confidence, and services they need to provide the right nurture for every child.
- Specialization in Premature Babies
- Travelers Info : Health in Different Countries
- Prenatal Counseling
- Premature Baby Care
- Newborn Care : Feeding, Sleep Training, etc.
- Circumcision & After-Care
- Breastfeeding Support
- Umbilical Cord Care
- Well-Child Care Exams
- Vision & Hearing Services
- Lab Testing
- Ingrown Toe Nail Removal
- Ear Infections
- Wart Treatment
- Cerumen (Wax) Removal
- Laceration Repair
- Foreign Body Removal from Nose and Ear
- Behavioral Issues
- Allergy Testing
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
PM Pediatrics Supports Mothers Who Choose to Breastfeed Their Babies. Call Us Today for Breastfeeding Help and Guidance!
We are located at 1412 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34741. Feel free to call our clinic at (407) 483-0672.
Come visit us today!